Your Glidden® Evermore™ Game Plan Has 4 Easy Steps For Professional Results.
- PREPARE THE PLAYING SURFACE
- Spackle holes or cracks
- Make sure surface is free of flaking paint, oil, grease or dirt.
- Prime with an appropriate GLIDDEN® Evermore™ primer for your project.
- USE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT
- Use a 1/4"or 3/8" nap roller and a nylon or polyester brush/paint pad.
- LET THE GAMES BEGIN
- Stir Glidden® Evermore™ paint thoroughly.
- "Cut in" 3" to 4" border around edges, doors and window frames.
- Use roller to fill in walls with even strokes, going in the same direction.
- Paint woodwork last, using even strokes.
- THE WRAP UP
- Easily clean up hands and tools with warm, soapy water.
- Clean any spills right away with damp cloth.
- For in-depth tips on painting your home, whether interior or exterior, try the following resources:
- GLIDDEN® Evermore™ Paints
With Evermore, everyone can easily and quickly decorate any room with professional-looking results.
- When painting with dark colors, first prepare the surface with Glidden Gripper Grey Primer to assure maximum coverage.
- Excellent coverage
- Chip and scuff resistant
- Long-lasting finish
- Highly scrubbable
- Has Lifetime Guarantee